Monday, August 22, 2005

And the deed is done

Hey all!

So yesterday I got back from Ontario at about ten o'clock at night, I had tons of fun! It's strange to think that I won't be visiting that region of the province for a damn long time now. My sister lives in Toronto, so I don't need to go to Guelph or Cambrige at all to visit her, and my brother is moving to Vancouver so I won't need to visit him there either. I don't mind so much, there isn't much to see there anyway. What I do mind, however, is that this means I probably won't be able to see so much of my old friends anymore, because I always went to see them at school when I was around there. Of course, this also means that I won't be seeing much more of The Poc for a long time, and that sucks. Royaly. I miss him. :(

Anyhow, Saturday was super cool. My sister started to cry a little while she was saying her vows, it was so sweet... and her and mom and Donna and Suzy were all had watery eyes for about the entire reception. It was cute to see them all together though. And The Boys sister Kristen made a PowerPoint presentation using all these pictures of Catherine and Jeremy when they were kids and when they were growing up... It was the most adorable thing ever. Needless to say, I think the worlds in for some pretty good looking babies when they decided to start a family. >.<

The open house at Jeremys parents was fun. I met a whole bunch of their friends, and it was super fun to finaly be able to put a face to all the names I've been hearing for the past four or five years. It was like a big huge "finally" in my head.

Then the day after my brother left for Vancouver. It's a long busride across most of the country, so I hope he isn't too bored. He's got about five hours of battery life on his laptop, some cds and a couple books, but still... I hope he'll be fine gettting there. Once he's in Vancouver though, I'm sure he'll be just fine. He's a tough guy, and definitely smart so I'm not worried in the least. :) I didn't even cry when he got on the bus, I was so proud of myself (I got pretty misty eyed, I'll admit, but there were no tears.)!

So yeah. Tomorow I have to go pick up my schedule for school. Tonight Catherine and Jeremy are making there way over here to spend a day, and then for the rest of the week they're camping. w00t!

I'm too lazy to type more than I have already. P'raps I'll write more later on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you had a great time! I had forgotten about the wedding for a bit there. I can't believe we've had so little interaction this past month! Seriously, my dear, we ought to remedy that right away! I'm glad your sister had such a wonderful wedding day. And I'm so sorry you find yourself drawn even further away from your old friends. It whomps. Then again...maybe you could stowaway and visit them just because.

1:11 AM  
Blogger curli said...

Yeah. I'm thinking that in one year from now I'm sure I'll be driving, so maybe I can save up a little bit and bring someone down on a road trip or something. That would be super fun for sure!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home