Tuesday, August 30, 2005

First day of school

So today I had my first day of grade eleven. Honnestly, I didn't find it much different than grade ten, which didn't feel much different than grade nine and so on. I guess the change just happens so gradually that I don't feel it. But with that being said, my options sound super cool.

So far, I've only been through media class and art class, and they seem like alot of fun. I'm so glad I didn't take physics, it would have been such an awful bore. I mean, in art class I can do anything, I can even work with textiles if I want to. In media class, I'm paired up with Nadine. I'm sure we'll make a great team, she's a good worker. Plus, I take that class with Dylan and Thom, and they're great, so it should be fun. And both of those classes are "work at your own pace" classes, and I'm interested to see how much I'll procrastinate. :) I'm sure it'll be fine, but it'll be an interesting experiment for sure.

Tomorow I have chemistry. w00t. To be honnest, I don't really want to take that option at all. However, I figured that when cegep aplications come 'round, it'll be good to have a "serious" option, even though I'm aiming for the "cinema and communications" program at Dawson. That way they'll know I'm capable of thinking using the scientific method and stuffs, but at the same time I'll still have taken options that show my interest for the program. I really hope my tactic works, because I would hate to have screwed myself over for no good reason. Why give myself extra work if it's going to fail anyway.

Sorry, that's my lazy side talking. :) I guess I'm just like everyone else and like to see my efforts rewarded, i suppose.

Anyhow, I'm bored with typing. Catch you cats later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home