Wednesday, September 21, 2005

auditions prt 2 and other random happenings

Damn, it seems I haven't written in here for a while.

Well, bad news first I guess. I failed my latest math test. This sucks, but it provides a good lesson and I'm going to smarten up. Doing nothing and acing the test is chemistry class, not math, and it's time I learnt that.

On another, possibly less cheerfull note, I didn't get into Bye Bye Birdie. This made me feel like absolute shit, let me tell you. I guess I had just taken for granted that I would at least get chorus. Especially after Caf' St-Jaques, where everyone was telling me how awesome I was and how they couldn't believe I hadn't auditioned. And how people were supposedly "glad I decided to audition this time around". I just assumed that they actually wanted me in the show, I guess. I'll be fine, but I found myself suddenly realising that they didn't want me after all, and it felt like everyone had been lying the whole time.

Or maybe it just felt shitty to have my ego squashed like a fruit fly between a boulder and an anvil. I'll get over it.

Other than that my life is grand though. I've now become the "a-v" kid at school, what with doing the morning announcements and stuff. Yup. I feel like everyone will think I'm trying to be Chris Wilding, but it's not my fault I want to show clips and make people laugh! I guess they'll just have to live with me, because I'm here to stay. :D

I want the school year to end.

The thought strikes me of how much happier I would be without math class. It just brings down any day that it's part of. I. can't. wait. until cegep. No more math, no more science. Thank freaking god.

Well, that about it for me. Catch you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home