Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here's to a great summer!

Yay, I had such a great day today! No really, it was awesome and I enjoyed nearly every minute.

I went to the beach, I tutored for the last time, I finished two-thirds of my english exam, I got good results on my placement tests for college, I hung out with some of my favorite people... It was so great, and minus the school part, it was what summer is all about. Not even kidding, it was great. Except that now my shoulders are sun burnt and I'm going to get skin cancer. But considering all the fun I had, I can almost say it's worth it.

I wish every day this summer is as fun as this one was. I realise now that where I live in Hudson really isn't that bad a location- I'm out-of-the-way but in two minutes I can be by the lake. And in ten I can be downtown.

I really hope this summer I hang out with all my friends. I'm hoping people will be able to reach me and I'm going to try to call people more often. And since I'll be working I'll have more money and hopefully I'll be able to go out to concerts and movies more often. Oh dear, this reminds me of my first entry here where I was hoping for a summer just as cool. It didn't turn out quite the way I would have expected, but this one I'm determined to have fun. Besides, I'm closer to a lot of people this year, I've come a long way in my relationships and I think that it'll make a big difference.

I mean, looking back, this year I got closer with Whitney, Grace, Nadine, Bernie, Adam, Tom, Ben, almost all of my friends! And I'm still getting along great with Thea, Dylan, Adrian, Gabby, Peter, etc etc, so there aren't any reasons anymore that stop me!

Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time....

And I wanna keep singing that song all summer long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home