Wednesday, February 01, 2006

what if I don't want to go?

Oh dear, I've just gotten the news that my mother, my father and I are all invited to Tall French Guy's birthday dinner along with some friends of my parents. My mother thought it was a grand idea and so now we're going. It's on the eighteenth or nineteenth, and I'm thinking:
"The food they're serving better be good..."

Because I don't want to go. I don't want to sit across from TFG and be thinking "what time is it now?" throughout all of supper. I want to sit at home and watch a C.S.I. marathon. No romance, just facts and murder. Boy, lately that's all I ever want to watch. That or Pulp Fiction. I'm tired of romance, it bores me to death.

Ha, he offered to take me out to see when a stranger calls. That movie looks like such a joke, I nearly burst out laughing. In fact, I did give out a chuckle or two. So, thankfully, I evaded seeing that movie.

God, this post makes me feel like such a snobby bitch. You know, I should be greatfull that I'm attracting some attention from the opposite sex. Then again, it's probably just because I'm the only girl he talks to, so he thinks I'm the only one there'll ever be. God, I'm so tired of being alone. So tired.

So yeah. I can't get rid of him. It's impossible. I think I might have to take Thea's advice and yell:
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU TALL FRENCH FUCK!" next time I see him. Probably not the best idea, but it's a guaranteed success...

ehg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home