Friday, January 27, 2006

a much needed update...

So, boy turned out to be a fraud.

It's not as if he isn't nice, and it's not as if he only pretended to like me or something, it's just that it turns out I wouldn't go out with him if I was paid to. Like I said, he's nice and everything, but almost too much so. It turns out he's just not right. I think I want someone a little more witty, so to speak. You know, someone who'll have a good comeback to my stupid comments.

He made it kind of awkward though, considering he told me that eventually, he would really like it if I was his girlfriend. First off: I hardly know the guy, how can he know that's what he wants? Secondly, it makes me feel as if every nice thing he does for me from now on is just a maneuvre to get me to like him back. Somehow, I feel like he's see-through all of a sudden, and although there wasn't much interest once I got to know him, this just makes all the mystery dissapear and now it's boring. I know I have no male readers, but if any guy stumbles upon this one day, I would like to let you know that girls like a little intrigue! I do, anyway. I don't mean to say I want everything hidden from me, but I don't want to know about everything that goes through your head, either. It's fun to try and guess sometimes!

In other news, I finally got out of chemistry. Now I'm in drama! It's wierd, though, because I'm more nervous about going into drama than I was about going into chemistry. Chemistry involves no expression, it's just learning equations off by heart and applying them to different situations. However, drama is all about interpretation and you get judged on whether or not that interpretation reaches out to people. To me, the latter is much more challenging. I'm happy about it though, I think I'll have much more fun.

I have work tonight, but that's okay because I didn't have any exams today, so I got to stay home. That is, I got to go find stuff for Grad Dinner. Yay, Grad Dinner! It's a mardi gras theme this year, and I'm super excited about it. I get to have the gaudiest jewlery and makeup ever concieved, only to get complimented on my atire. Who could ask for more?

On these words of wisdom, I think I'm going to take off. Dinner is soon, and in the meantime I've gotten addicted to solitaire. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home