Monday, February 27, 2006

the afternoon girl

Some people are night-time people, some are morning people. Today I realised how much of an afternoon person I am. I'm alright in the morning, and I'm alright at night, but in the afternoon/evening, I'm ON FIRE! Especially when it comes to homework. Get some good tunes flowing out of the speakers, and I can do anything!

I realised this today as I was coming home from school. I was listening to some really happy-making music and it got me into a really great mood. So when I got home I ate vanilla yogurt and hummus and carrots and then I had some crazy green tea with rose in it. It was tasty stuff. And then I had my french project to do, and I did three quarters of it in some record time like half an hour. It felt great. What a productive afternoon.

The only downside was that I didn't get to go to the Player's Club Youth Group meeting. But I did find out that we're going to put on Agatha Christies "Mousetrap" this year, and that's good news. Not to mention that with Thea and Dylan as directors it should be ten bagillion times better than last year. And I should really remember to borrow the play from Thea, I would like to read it fully so I can get an idea about costumes before I get to know the actual cast. So that way when I start making them with Kristy I won't have as much pressure from whiny actors that want a specific type of costume, because I'll already know what I want.

Today went by so nicely and felt so productive. I wish I had days like this all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home