Sunday, December 18, 2005

boy?

So I met this tall french guy called Marc-Antoine. I only talked to him for about thirty seconds while I was at work, and he seemed really nice, or as nice as can be for a guy I've only known for thirty seconds. But he got my phonenumber and called me tonight, just because, and ended up talking for nearly an hour, then invite me to go play video games at his house over winter break.

What am I to make of all this?

Either way, he's a sweet guy.

Eh, no more rehersals 'till the fourth. w00t! Not that I mind rehersals all that much, but a break is always nice. And school ends this week, which is another plus. My sister is coming down for New Years, along with her husband. Double plus? You bet. I need to get their t-shirts stenciled though. I also need to send my brother his Christmas gift. It feels weird to admit that I won't see him at all during the holiday season. Somehow it doesn't really feel like Christmas at all without my brother and sister present. And although I will see my sister and boy over the holidays, I won't see Phil at all. Weird? I thought so too.

I miss all three of them.

But the rest of my life is fully functional and loving it. I think my period of angst at the beginning of the school year is just November blahs. I got the same overwhelming angst feeling in grade ten too, so maybe it's just a seasonal thing.

And I just realised I don't want to type anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home