Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Things I like

I thought I would publish this list, because everytime I read through it my mood improves. Maybe yours will too!

The things I like (in random order):

- Dill the mannequin
- absurd humor
- stating the obvious
- books by Philip Pullman
- Prisma Color pencils
- labels + label makers
- stupid signs
- nicely drawn manga
- The Lord of the Rings + The Hobbit
- Tigana
- books by Doctor Seuss
- spoonerisms
- dictionary.com's word of the day
- vacant-looking gorillas with monarch wings
- typed emoticons ^_^
- pictures
- embroidery
- sewing
- crafting
- all my cds
- trying to be organized
- glitter lamps and lava lamps
- [really] low maintenance plants
- dressing up
- costumes
- wearing underwear
- dark humor
- re-reading favorite chapters
- eating
- making brownies
- Hallowe'en
- Christmas
- fun electives in school
- drawing
- the books on my bookshelf
- bright colours
- writting in pen
- being alone
- being with friends
- dancing
- going downtown
- weddings
- arguing/generally dissagreeing
- Sailor Moon
- Dollarama
- sketchbooks/scrapbooks/journals (mine or someone else's)
- cassettes
- silent movies
- window shopping on the internet
- the following websites: Think Geek, Threadless, Craftster, Gaia Online, Oh My Stars, Postsecret
- glue guns
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- When We Were Very Young
- getting mail
- Barbie dolls
- Pirates and ninjas
- How to be a Villain
- bass guitar
- playing the clarinet
- guitar picks
- giving presents
- getting presents
- stealing small things from school, like masking tape and pens
- chewing on necklaces
- biting my hand when I'm thinking hard
- Archibald the computer
- Cameron the camera
- Christophe the mp3 player
- Alphonse the bass guitar
-feeling loved
- attention
- showing off things I've created
- Gloomy the Teddy Bear
- Grumly l'ourson
- decorating my agenda
- Marvin the plushie
- sleeping with Laurie the lamb puppet
- Westwood Elitist Snobs
- walking to a friends house
- making a magazing for journalism class
- my pink velcro shoes
- fun cartoon character band-aids
- enjoying things people have never heard about
- road trips
- Ikea
- Mr. Potato Head
- eating outside
- makeup
- Hello Kitty
- colouring
- socks
- tights
- bargain shopping
- empty bottles
- dried flowers
- the typing sound the keyboard makes
- preforming
- grace and elegance
- kitch
- boys
- siblings
- parents
- family
- big sunglasses
- dotting the "i" in my name with a star
- role playing
- planning things that might not ever happen
- pretty hand writting
- learning how to use Photoshop
- trying new crafts
- eyeballing
- band t-shirts
- cool t-shirts in general
- freshly died hair
- taking showers in the evening
- cool decorations
- trinkets
- travelling
- warm blankets
- sleeping
- waking up without an alarm
- chewable vitamin C
- unsliced bread

I'll add more when I think of them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally yummy list, curli-girl!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home