Friday, November 11, 2005

God. Fucking. Damnit.

Did I tell you that everything was going well?

Did I forget to mention I'm silly and naive?

Things were going well, I can assure you. But now...

My job cut my hours down last week. I start an hour later on both Saturday and Sunday now, which means less cash for me. I can't work later on Sundays, so unless I get to be a bus girl I doubt I'm getting that hour back. As for Saturday, I told them last week that I would be glad to work in the afternoon as well. I still don't know if they'll give me those hours though. My parents, to put it mildly, weren't thrilled.

Apparently I didn't put my foot down hard enough.
Apparently I need to tell them that if they don't give me hours, I quit.
Apparently I haven't put forth enough initiative.
Apparently they expected better from me.

Apparently I should set my priorities right.
Apparently the Hudson Music Club wasn't the greatest idea.
Apparently I should quit.

"Maybe you should quit your job and forget about Europe, and then you could go to rehersals everyday."

Fuck you and your mother.

Fuck my managers.

Fuck my foolishness.

Fuck money.

Fuck priorities.

FUCK EVERYTHING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home