Thursday, November 10, 2005

challenge idea in response to Thea's comment

Great idea, Thea, the challenge idea sounds like fun. Yours sounds rather difficult though, in more than one way. I understand not wanting anyone to read certain things, I've got a book full of secret thoughts in my room. So trying to find it would be fun, but I think I would end up feeling bad if I did. But it's definitely interesting. I'll probably try to find it and end up failing miserably, so no worries.

I thought of an interesting challenge to give you though. I will make a mix tape (possibly a cd, but preferably a cassette) and hide it somewhere in Hudson. I'll give you a couple clues to where it might be hiding, and you'll have to find it. Of course, I'll plant it on a day that I know you have time. Possibly on Thursday the 17th? I'll give you the heads up if you're willing to do it. I got the idea off a mixtape project I read about on the internet. The goal was to make a mixtape, plant it somewhere and above that place, stencil a specific image of a tape and an arrow. Then you leave it be and hope someone finds it. I thought it was so cool, I've been trying to think of how I could do my own version.

Anyhow. That's my blurb. Craft challenges would be ace too though, no questions asked.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds fuckign awesoem

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home