Thursday, November 03, 2005

Computer appreciation

Hello, Archibald. How are you feeling today?

I just thought I would let you know how much you rock. Although my chair is not as comfortable as it could be, I still find myself staring into your backlit screen day after day. The little tune you play when I wake you up, along with the small noises that the scanner makes feel more like a greeting than a random thump of machinery. Oh, Archibald, you're a computer with a wonderfully good temper.

And it's official, Marianne spends way to much time developping personnalities for innanimate objects, however you spell that. I guess I'm in a good mood today.

Funny, I was about to talk about what I did today, and the really awesome food my mom made for supper, when I realised that whenever I'm in a good mood I seem to go on and on about random stuff that probably no one cares about. It's strange how people spill so easily whenever they're angsty, but when they're in a good mood they talk about something other than emotions. Interesting, interesting.

Nadine was in a bad mood today and I don't know why. Perhaps it's because she hurt her sister by accident or something, but she seemed really touchy in media class. I wish there was something I could have done to make her feel better, but I just don't know what I can do. I suppose sometimes it's best just to let the bad mood pass without making a big deal about all of it. Maybe the best thing I could do is conk Thea on the head really hard, because then she might get some rest. God, she's so tired lately, I feel bad. It's like, sometimes I feel busy, then I think of everything she's doing and end up feeling cheap. After all, I don't think I do half the stuff she does. I guess it's good to put things into perspective sometimes, although every once in a while it would feel nice to complain about being tired. Ah, complaining wouldn't change anything anyways, and I bet it builds character.

According to the teachers the E.C.A. ban will probably be lifted next week. Yay, Europe! Mr. Miller came to see Nadine, Dylan and I during media today and asked us if we wanted to take part in the student government once the ban is lifted. I bet Mr. Cross is expecting me to debate again this year. Student Government? Probably. Sounds like fun. Debating? I'm still not sure about it, so I think it's just one more of those things I'll shove into the back of my mind and think about later. I think I'll end up joining though, just to have one more e.c.a. on my application for cegep.

All in all, I'm doing pretty well right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about complaining or about feeling tierd and over whelmed! YOu have every right, and just as much as I do. I got myself inot this pickle remeber? I'm glad you're happy. I'll se ya tomorrow! I need to ttalk to you about Peters on MOnday.

thea

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home