Monday, November 06, 2006

rant!

aofudfdhsnfs.

My new friend is annoying. I mean, he's super cool and all, but he's freaking needy as hell! I mean, I needed to make an essay outline in two hours for an english exam, so I went to my locker with him, and he saw someone he knew and stopped to talk. So I just kept on going. Was it the most sensitive thing to do? Probably not. But that shouldn't be important, either. Suffice to say that I had other stuff on my mind? Stressful things that I needed to take care of?

Does this behavior warrant the emo email he sent me today asking whether or not I was angry with him, wanting to know what the truth about our relationship. Don't get me wrong, he's super cool and all. It's just that, well, his insecurities annoy the shit out of me.

I've got insecurities of my own! But with him it's always: "don't worry" "just go with the flow, it's going to be fine." "of course I like you." whereas he always says things like "wouldn't that bother you?" "I don't think I could deal with that." or other random crap of the sort. He questions, I console. He's fun but goddamn, he needs to get a freaking backbone.

Ugh.

I don't feel like typing anymore, so I guess this'll be a short entry.

later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home