Monday, October 24, 2005

Love to and from Thea

These are the questions....

1. I'll respond with something random i like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

This is what Thea told me...

1. everything... ummm... yah everything... YOur hair the factthat you make your own clothes, your awesoem stenciling techniques, the fact that you got along really well with my camp friends, ummm.. the factthat we wanted to go into the same program befor we even... you know talk about it. I love it
2. ummm... the frend song from moulin rouge, heathers, the "squirrel song", wind in your sails, empire recordes, Almost famous... there is so much more...
3. What would happen, is that We would take all thejello out, and replace it with mud, and have a mud wreatle. THen we would eat all the jello. As for what kind, we would OBVIOUSLY make it ourselves, so we would go to the IGA, and probably buy the most intreating sounding one, or we'd mix the ones that would look the cooles. So eather tropical strawberry kiwiw punch, or Bleen (blue and green)
4. Oh... my god.... I thinkmy brain just exploded... theres too much to choose from..... hmmm...:
-SQUIRELL!!!!
-lets watch when harry met sally
-dating ben. And being late for rehersal!!! (I'm soorry jon!!!!)
-We may look happy but its a lie, WE'RE MISRABLE ( that includes all the other vintage humor things)
-Reform school??????
-you marring dylan
-Evan. Enough said. Although I think everyone else might get that one.
-And finally....(even though there is sooo much more).... :)
5. You sittin gdown at lunch with us and me telling you I loved what you were wearing and that I loved you make up, and then in french when you cam over to sit with me.... heehheee, and the last one, (i know its only supposed to be one memeory... but I lose!!!) watching ed wood.... oh so long ago.
6. a sex kitten/bunny. But probably kitten.
7. alrgiht, I know this is sorta a sentive subject, but do you like anyone (or have you), and who?

And this is what I would like to respond with...

1. The way you gesture. I can't explain why, but it's rather unique and funny, and it's just one of the ways you rock. Um, the way you always seem to have the same ideas as me without realising it. The fact that you're a complete dreamer but that you can be super mature as well.
2. In the song category, definitely "total eclipse of the heart". I heard that on the radio in a store the other day, and I refused to leave until it was over. SO worth it. Um, other than that, pretty much anything comming from the eighties, or Sunday Clothes or The Telephone Hour. As for movies, Adventures in Babysitting is pretty high up there, as well as When Harry met Sally (even though I've never seen it...) and The Young Ones, even though that's not technically a movie.
3. I'm up for the jell-o mixing idea. However, I think we probably wouldn't end up fighting in the jell-o, we'd probably end up fighting with the jell-o. And the jell-o would be cut into animal shapes with cookie cutters.
4. BITE ME, JACKASS!!
167 hours!!(Actually, by now it must be about fifty two hours and a half)
SQUIRREL!
A lot of people get this one, but it's rather funny either way: Thank you Wobin!
Same goes with "Reform School?"
And before I spend the rest of the afternoon thinking about it, Perhaps I'll sto here.
5. First day of school at lunch, I'm sitting down with the only person I recognized from another class, which was Anne-Marie. Dylan came out and said: "Why, you look like a wonderfull human being", as he sat down. Then out you ran behind him going: "I want to meet the wonderful human being!" Good first impression, if I do say so myself.
6. A bunny, or a chipmunk.
7.What have I always wondered about you? I can't think of anything satisfactory at the moment, so I'll have to take a rain check on that one.

Thea, you rock my socks. And to answer your question in #7, as far as I'm concerned the answer is no. I've blamed that largely on the fact that I wasn't over my ex-boyfriend for a long time. But that has changed, so now I'm just waiting for someone cool enough.

BITE ME JACKASS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!


IN 48 HOURS WE"LL BE ON OUR WAY THERE!!!!!!!


OH MY GOD OH M YGODMOH MYGOD I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home