Thursday, October 20, 2005

boring entry

167 hours thirty eight minutes until the Dresden Dolls concert starts. Can you tell I'm excited?

I started tutoring today, it was an interesting experience. I think the kid is smart, he just doesn't pay enough attention. For instance, he has a dictation tomorow so I made him practice for it. I told him to read it over, and although he did, I don't think he payed much attention to it. Result: So. Many. Mistakes. But I corrected it along with him and by the third try he was down to something like three mistakes. So I was pretty impressed. I think I'm going to make him read a book in french so he gets used to using the language more often. I'm sure he could benefit from it.

You probably don't care about this, so I'm going to talk about something else.

Much More Retro freaking rocks. All eighties music, all the time. It's the perfect network. the only thing it's missing is pop-up video, I love those shows. Unfortunetly though, I just found out that now it has commercials. That sucks. Whatever happened to 24/7 videos? I don't want to see fucking advertisement, I want to feel that eighties vibe, man. This makes me sad.

Holy fuck, Arsenic and Old Lace was on t.v. Since when? Man, I got to flip through the boob tube more often, just so I can see what awesome movies are playing.

I want sleep. I want to sleep in.

Today Kaela and I played the "I want" game, for lack of better term. It consists simply stating, in turn, what one wants but doesn't necessarily need. It's fun, especially when you run out of things and end up saying things like: "I want a pet tiger."

Tee hee.

God, this must be such a boring entry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if you get a minute to spare please advertise your blog at www.findlaunch.com. You can find everything you need from advertising sign's to blog website traffic! Best of all it's FREE!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a fairy.


I love arsenic and old lace. Did you watch the rest?

165 hours till dresden doll?

WOOT

10:10 PM  
Blogger curli said...

No, I didn't, because I wanted to see it all, and had I watched it I would have missed a part in the middle. :( I guess we'll just have to watch it together!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok , sounds like a plan, right after we watch When harry met sally

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home