Thursday, October 13, 2005

nice to see you too

Hi mom. I haven't seen you and dad for three days. How was your trip?

Fine. We had a great time. Why was the floor dirty near the carpet? Why is there a hose on the balcony?

[explanation]

Did you watch a movie?

Yes.

Did you eat popcorn?

Yes, sorry I didn't clean it all up.

What else did you eat?

Potatos, soup and an egg.

Butter tarts too, right?

Right.

Why didn't you tell me you ate butter tarts? You're not telling me the whole truth.

Um, sorry, I forgot.

This conversation was followed by plenty more drilling about what I did during their trip. God fucking damnit. I wanted so badly to flip her off and walk out, but I decided it would be a bad idea. It was still really annoying though. Why the fuck would she care how many towels were used? Why would she think that if I forgot to mention butter tarts I was flat out lying? What, does she think my house became the drug addict haven while she was gone or something? It pissed me off so much. For shits sake, I actually wanted to know how her trip went, and all she did for twenty minutes was act all scandalised because I had more than one person over to film, and that I filmed a scene that included me [fully clothed] in the shower.

"I just don't think you would have done all this if I was home."

You can fucking bet I would have. So stop being so paranoid.

In her defense, she did apologize later. She realised she was being crazy, and she said she was sorry. So I totally forgive her for it, but I just needed to rant about it a little. If you ever read this, mom, forgive me.

Anyhow, you can tell it's not such a big deal by the size of the rant. It's pretty big, and I could go on. And when it comes to me, my biggest rants are the most trivial. You can tell I'm having a serious problem when I start being super rational. And the less I talk about it, the less I know how to express it, the more serious it is.

Eh. It was a fun three days though. Filming worked out superbly, and cancelled rehersal was cool too. Having Thea over was awesome though. Almost falling asleep during Arsenic and Old Lace was totally fun. I think everything gets more fun when you're doing it with a friend though, everything just seems cooler.

I don't want to type anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you tooo!!!!! We have to finish that movie!!!! Ayh for daming the man and sleep overs!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home