Monday, October 03, 2005

just a little vent

Ugh. So, filming today was fun, granted we didn't actually have a memory card so we have to start over again tomorow. That's not so fun, but it'll still work out fine, I know it will. I'll even bring my digital camera just in case we can't get a video camera from the media lab.

My dad went out today and bought a suit for the gala thing he's going to next week. It kind of pisses me off though. I won't say exactly how much he paid for what he bought, but it's fucking expensive. If I took the exact same amount he spent on two shirts and two ties, I could have at least four whole outfits. Ten if I made them myself. What's up with that? I just don't understand how anyone, no matter how well paid, can justify spending that much on clothes. It's just a piece of fucking cloth! And you know what, I don't blame the designers for this, not one bit. Things only sell for how much people are willing to pay for them, and if I was in their shoes, I would be charging big bucks too. Hey, their aim is to make profit, so how can I blame them? I blame the people for not looking for a better bargain. Whatever happened to my deal-down dad? Whatever. I hope it's a nice suit at least.

Dear me, I will have absolutely no time to do any homework tomorow. Oh dear, I wish I cared.

However, I do have some english reading to catch up on.

Goddamn, i really don't want to go to school tomorow. However, I can't wait until next week. My parents are gone for two nights, and I think I'll invite Thea over for one of them. It's been a long time since we hung out just her and me it seems, I miss that.

Eh, going to read now. G'night everyone bored enough to read this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah hanging out with marianne!!! I can't wait we'll part y like its 1969!!!!!

thea

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to tell you marianne, so I was lookign up stuff on craftster, adn I decided i would type in concert to the search, to see if anyone had any cool ideas of stuff to where to a concert, cuz we're going to the dresden dolls. THe firstone was this chick who is going to see the dresden dolls on haloween in boston, and i had to post something to her. So idid.... I didn't realise it untill later, but i did it in your name. sorry!!!!! YOU must still be signed in from the last time you we're here. If you want to check it out, here the url
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56813.0

hahah!!! Dresden dolls!!!

thea

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home